You do not need to have a PayPal account to donate
Donations received since 2011:
$115 (11 users)
HovText is an application that removes any formatting from the clipboard and it also works as a simple clipboard manager. Any text in the clipboard will be pasted as raw text without any HTML code, font size, color or layout etc. HovText remembers also the last 10 copied texts (both formatted and unformatted) and you can filter out whatever text you need with regular expressions.
A typical scenario is to copy a qoute from Internet Explorer and paste this quote into Outlook or Word. In the most cases it will paste the formatting along also and that is often inconvenient as it spoils the current formatting. Some applications has their own way of importing the unformatted text, but with HovText then ALL programs has this option and it works in the same way all the time.
* Removes all formatting from the clipboard (removes HTML code, color and layout etc.)
* Clipboard manager that remembers what has been copied to the clipboard
* Runs on all Windows syhstems above Vista
* Can be activated or deactived via a hotkey or a single mouseclick
* Possibility to remove leading/trailing whitespaces or linebreaks
* No registration or advertising (no nags)
* Freeware and open source
Let us show an example from "almost the real life".
We have this text from Internet Explorer that we need to copy (this is from a online dictionary):
[ Text to be copied ]
Let us say that we need to paste this text into Outlook (into an HTML email). Below shows a not wanted result.
[ Result without HovText ]
Typical you wish to use the same formatting as already used in Outlook. Below shows the wanted result.
[ Result with HovText ]